What Information We Collect
ADD Technologies may collect personal information from clients, website visitors, and stakeholders. This information may include:
- Name, email address, and phone number
- Company name and job title
- Website usage information, including IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Payment and billing information
We collect this information to provide our clients with high-quality services and to improve our website and marketing efforts. We may also use this information to communicate with our clients and to send marketing emails.
How We Use Information
ADD Technologies uses personal information to provide services to our clients, improve our website and marketing efforts, and communicate with our clients. We may also use this information to:
- Respond to inquiries and requests
- Process payments and orders
- Provide technical support
- Send marketing emails and newsletters
- Conduct research and analysis
We do not sell or share personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide services to our clients or as required by law.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Analyze website usage and performance
- Serve targeted advertising
You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect your ability to use our website and services.
ADD Technologies takes the security of personal information seriously and implements appropriate measures to protect it. We use industry-standard encryption to secure data during transmission and storage. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
ADD Technologies does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us immediately, and we will delete the information.